Blogger Widgets
Powered By Blogger

Reviews to come

Blog Archive

Books listed by series

Dawn's Current Lust

Jennifer Armentrout

Sweet Peril

Sweet Peril
April 30th 2013

Death's Angel

Death's Angel
December 21st 2012

Fury Of Seduction

Fury Of Seduction
November 13th 2012

Gates Of Paradise

Gates Of Paradise
January 15th 2012

Blood- Kissed Sky

Blood- Kissed Sky
December 26th 2012

Days of Blood & Starlight

Days of Blood & Starlight
November 6th 2012

Iced

Iced
October 30th 2012

A Circle of Seven Series

A Circle of Seven Series
December 4th 2012
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 6

Revenant Series By Amy Plum



Die for Me (Revenants #1)By Amy PlumMy life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything.Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent.Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen.Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?




 This is a story of love and lost. A Story of togetherness and family despite the abnormal circumstances. It was an escape beyond anything I have read in a long, long time.  Exceptional!

I couldn’t stop reading… Because, I utterly loved it. Vincent and Kate are just perfect for each other. Their relationship started slow and … became a beacon… well he is French!  It was unnatural… yet natural.  Kate was looking for a way to deal with the death of her parents, as it turns out she found solace in death or should I say rebirth?
I can’t explain nor, not explain… you just have to get curious, but I CAN’T wait for book 2… though, I fear what their trials and tribulations will bring… for Kate and Vincent so I wait.
Thing is, the writing, the author, Amy Plum has a great imagination and her work is superb!  Enthralling, an escape, a breath of fresh air…  and as close to Perfection as life could be. 
Book Rating: 


    


Until I Die (Revenants #2)By Amy Plum
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.
As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.
In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.Hardcover, 320 pagesExpected publication: May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers 

0 comments:

Translate Our Reviews!!!

CYBER STALK US!!!!

Facebook Twitter Goodreads Email Me! Rss Google +

Grab Our Button

Martini's

Networked Blogs

Linky Buddies

My Blog Designer

Memberships

Netgalley